Monday, May 16, 2011

My Blog

Well it seems that everyone has a blog these days. I thought a lot about creating a blog and what I would put on it. Would I just put pictures of the kids or my scrapbooking. I have a facebook account for that. When I became a member of the creative team for http://www.just4ourbabies.com/ I was asked if I had a blog. I even have a flashing blinkie that represents me on their blog that goes nowhere because I didn't have a blog. I also thought about starting a blog to talk about my political views because I have very strong veiws and everytime I would say anything political on facebook someone would say that facebook is not the place for that. So now I have a blog. Not sure at this moment where I will go with it or what I will put on it but here it is. Most definatley there will be pictures of my kids and my LO's from the creative team that I am on.

No comments:

Post a Comment